Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV

I walked into my local Ulta on Sunday looking for a new mineral foundation. (Post about that later) I came across a new BOS that I had no idea was coming out. When I saw it I knew I had to have it. I then realized the price $$. I was not happy with the $64.00 price tag attached. O_o. The other thing about it was that I already owned 2 shades (Sin and Gunmetal) that were included in the Naked palette.

I have not purchased the 15th Anniversary palette. I am debating if I want it or not. I like some shades but not all. What I really want to get is the 24/7 Pencil set. Me and my sister Mindy have been drooling over it.

The BOS4 includes
~ 15 Shadows - 10 being brand new
~ Travel sized Eyeshadow Primer Potion
~ 24/7 Water Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion ( black)
~ Travel sized Supercurling Mascara
~ Portable Speaker??
~ USB Cord
~ Audio Cable
~ Get the look QR card ( with 5 tutorials)
~ And a Mirror

But I do believe this is a nice palette. Some of my favorite colors are Blue Bus, Gravity and Bust. As always the color pay off is insane. =)

My only main issue is the price. And I believe it to be because of the speaker box. Which is not even that loud. Oh well, what's done is done. Everything else is great. The 24/7 Liquid eyeliner is a must have. That sucker won't come off at all until you really want it to.

If you are willing to spend it, get it. If not don't sweat it.



2 comments:

  1. Then you should get out. Blue bus is a funky shade. When I wear it, it shows up purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah i need this in my life!!! do a look do a look!!!!

    ReplyDelete