Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nails

Me and my sisters share many passions make up, fashion and nails. what woman doesn't. But I come from a family full of creative and artist individuals.  We also like to save more money than we spend. So we find ways of doing things ourselves.

I don't know about you but I have grown tired of going to the nail salons and paying all this money for something that did not come out the way I wanted it to.

Since moving out of New York I have not found a place that can do it like they can. So I do them myself. And since I have saved money. And I can change it up as much as I like. My older sister is the same and we text each other of new designs we come up with each week. Yes we both have full time jobs. Lol. It is just what we are into.

So if your like us try it. You will be amazed with what you can come up with. Plus you get all the bragging rights.

Be sure to check out my sisters blog devoted to nails
http://beautifiednails.blogspot.com



2 comments: